The virtual tours that follow are designed to give you a picture of special librarianship. These tours provide an opportunity to vurtually "visit" libraries that might otherwise be difficult to see. We thank all of the information specialists who have hosted tours over the past years, and hope that their experiences will give the reader insight into special librarianship.
The virtual tours are listed here in reverse chronological order. In the sidebar accompanying each tour they are listed alphabetically.
- Chris Dodge - Utne Reader, LENS Publishing
- Dr. Georgianna Ziegler - Folger Shakespeare Library
- Sara Tompson - Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory.
- Kee Malesky - National Public Radio
- Patrick O'Toole - Oscar Mayer